2011年7月19日 星期二

SSC 1:2 Legendary Format Statue

Reading the news from IGN, the only thing I feel is dismayed, SSC is launching a 1:2 scale statues, which is obviously too huge for most of the apartments in Hong Kong. At the very beginning, I convince myself that my purchase of statue is purely decorative, the statues are a part of my endeavor of making a more classy home. Slightly, my intention has been corrupted and twisted, now I am thirst for rare pieces and it is ridiculous. I have once told myself if I cannot display them, there is no point of having them but now I am convincing myself to purchase the items just to be the owner of these masterpieces. My mom is right in pointing out that the void in one's heart cannot be filled other than God and the saying has been proven valid once again. As a result, now, though I am not 100% happy about not be able to be a collector of these bad boys, I am telling myself that, it is ok, because I do not have to get everything possible.

沒有留言:

張貼留言