2011年5月15日 星期日

唔係好明點解D人係一面倒讚Hot Toys

Today, I have brought home my second HT figure. As I have always said, to me, most figures are without souls, they are toys. However, when I received my second HT product, I could not help but ask, "What is the problem of HT's QC?" The piece I received, using SSC's standard, is at best a distress item, paint has not disturbed evenly on all parts of the figure and some of the paints have already fade off slightly. Maybe someone is going to say, you could return that to HT in 14 days if you are discontent with the product. True, but frankly speaking I am not a trouble person, for a toy, at the price at $160, it is acceptable; nevertheless, after reading a lot of buyers complain about the QC of HT, I have to wonder, should a buyer demand more? I am not sure, because as a statue collector, how something is painted and posed are two of the most important things that constituted whether a piece can be called "grail"; however, comparing with the compliments HT has been receiving, I think those comments are overwhelming. Here I have to stress, I appreciate how detail the figure is, I love how I can change MK VI to a damaged version; but if I am not wrong, the figure is massively manufactured in a factory in China, is it suppose to be having less problem on paintings?  I am not sure, maybe I have been looking something different form a figure, maybe I am just troublesome.

沒有留言:

張貼留言